• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drives being disabled with 6.5.3.4 beta

starz

I'm Having a ODD issue with AnyDVD 6.5.3.4....I have it enabled on all my DVD drives...But it keeps randomly disabling it's self on some of the drives....even while Using Programs Like CloneDVD to Rip A disk....What would Cause this to Happen? Just Used a DVD to create a Log.....I don't see a Disc as causing the issues as the drives are empty as well when this occurs...

Starz

Edit:
I'm using 4 Drives on this Computer....
All are internal.....2 are sata...And 2 are EDIE..As Follows

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.3.4)
SONY DVD RW DRU-820A 1.0C AUG29 ,2006 This Ones EDIE
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

No Disc is present in Drive G:!
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1P KL0P 2008/02/13 11:04 This ones EDIE

No Disc is present in Drive H:!
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL09 R___ This Ones Sata II

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.5.3.4)
ATAPI IHES1062 9999 2008/09/22 17:12 This Ones Sata II
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

The Firmware is Up to Date and there all Set to region 1 (DVD) And Region A (BD)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_Marriage_Counselor.zip
    397.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Try completely uninstalling AnyDVD. Keep the registration information when you are asked during the uninstall. Reboot. Check the drives. Are they functioning normally? Then download and install AnyDVD again and reboot. Do the problems return?

it didn't work but I think I have a driver issue in here anyways ....I'm getting a new Motherboard So I can have More Sata 2 Ports And Even E-SATA ports ....as Seeing every Sata 2 Add in card ADD's In more system issues. I have tried 2 and I'm done with it....motherboards aren't as much money as some the Bigger sata 2 cards out there. And after my experience I'm not comfortable gambling hundreds on them.

Starz

Back