• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drives are disabled?

phenixdragon

Today I was able to rip one of my DVDs just fine but went to rip a 2nd one I picked up today and now AnyDVD HD shows that the drives are disabled. I checked Settings/Drives/Selection and I have my 2 drives listed there and they are checked. I was running 6.6.0.9 nad I just installed the newer beta, which did not help. I tried searching and I am find info from years ago and it's just to check the drive selections. So I am not sure why this is happening as I didn't change any settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Exactly the same problem. Eventually I uninstalled 6609, reinstalled and it ripped one disk fine no problem. Second disk failed, as per the previous post. And my fox icon is grey instead of red.

Today I was able to rip one of my DVDs just fine but went to rip a 2nd one I picked up today and now AnyDVD HD shows that the drives are disabled. I checked Settings/Drives/Selection and I have my 2 drives listed there and they are checked. I was running 6.6.0.9 nad I just installed the newer beta, which did not help. I tried searching and I am find info from years ago and it's just to check the drive selections. So I am not sure why this is happening as I didn't change any settings.

Any ideas?
No logfile - no idea. ;)

No logfile - no idea. ;)

Hey James,
I had this issue a while back, i think on the update before last (you guys put them out so fast:p), anyway, it seems the program setting to enable AnyDVD for all drives seems to get unchecked after a rip. I just went back into the settings and reenabled.

I haven't had the issue in a while now and didn't post when i had it because i found the workaround. I guess i just want to confirm that something "might" be there with this issue as i had it as well.

No logfile - no idea. ;)

Totally agreement here without a log file it's hard to know what happened or what the software detects. As always a log file is helpful to diagnosis most if not all problems.

Try rebooting the PC with no disc in the drive. Once restarted, insert disc... this teachnique worked for me recently, however I do admit the 'drives disabled' is somewhat intermittent.

KH

I did but that didn't help.

The only way I could fix it was to uninstall and install the software again.

This just happened to me on 6619, after tons of rips day after day (win7 64 bit) with no problem - suddenly, could not keep Any DVD enabled in the settings window. I tried 6622, same issue

I had to uninstalled and go back to the last official release 6609, and have now ripped three in a row.

Beta's, I guess...

I actually have this happen now after going through about 10 DVDs. I have to then reinstall the software to get it back to normal.

Back