• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

drive letter has changed

stve

hoping someone can help me:
i installed a new dvd-rom drive today and notice that Windows has chnged the drive letter from "h" to "D". When i place a disc into the drive Clone DVD can't read it because the default letters"H' keep coming up instead of "D" and i can't find any settings to change it to" D' the new drive. I'm assuming that i have to un-install Clone DVD then re-install hoping Windows assigns the correct drive on installation, or do i have to re-install both programs?(Any DVD is reading the drive correctly)

Thanks

Hi :)
Welcome onboard stve. :agree: :clap:
Right Click My Computer > Click on Manage > (If using Vista you may have to click continue in the popup window) Click on Disk Management > Right Click on the drive concerned > Click on Change Drive Letter and Paths > Click on Change Button > Click on drop down (where you can already see a drive letter) > Select drive letter of choice > Click OK.
Close any/all windows & reboot.

drive letter

Hi,
thanks for the response, i actually corrected the problem by using the "browse" button on Clone DVD (funny how i've nener noticed this button before) and it asks you where your video drive is (letter) oncee i changed to that, everything was normal!

Thanks again

Back