• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Draft Day

Davison Jedi

Here is the log file I posted it on the last thread about draft day

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_F_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    946.8 KB · Views: 15
error at 7%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.2_Info_D_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    947.1 KB · Views: 5

Please try AnyDVD 7.5.1.2 (or better). Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

Still stops at 7% with anydvd ripper have not tried with clonedvd but i suspect it will be the same
Thanks james. I did get movie only with bigdaddyvideoes suggestion about unchecking all titles and then rechecking 63

sorry thought the log gave you that info

heres what I got for a error

FileIO 3VTS_26_1.VOB 25591808 585728

Still stops at 7% with anydvd ripper have not tried with clonedvd but i suspect it will be the same
Thanks james. I did get movie only with bigdaddyvideoes suggestion about unchecking all titles and then rechecking 63

I don't have a 63???

sorry thought the log gave you that info

heres what I got for a error

FileIO 3VTS_26_1.VOB 25591808 585728

Thank you. Please try AnyDVD 7.5.1.3. Let me know, if it works now.

logfile

here is the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.2_Info_F_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    940.7 KB · Views: 2
Back