• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download previous version

Shai-Hulud

Question: Until an update gets released is there a way I can download the previous version 3.1.2.2 which was just running fine for me? Unfortunately I have deleted the installation archive. There must be some MSI / EXE archive around where I can find the previous version

Thanks

Kai

Thanks for this, however my bad. I was looking for the previous which was 3.0.1.6 I believe. With 3.1.2.2 my BF2142 problems started and 3.2.0.0 only partially solved it so far

However I have read about the next beta about to be due soon

Thanks again

Well, I'm sorry I can't provide Version 3.0.1.6.

You can ask matthew or the support about that.

www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I hope the next beta is about to come soon.

www.oldversion.com has some slysoft porducts, but if it's not there , then ask here if some kind person with the foresight to save all installer versions will e-mail one to you - i suspect it is against forum rules to actually post a direct link to one.

@Shai-Hulud

I have the 3.0.1.6 version still archived. PM if you want a copy.

I would try the new beta (v3.2.0.1)... give it has an entirely new engine, it will be worth a go.

Back