• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download Issues

Debra Buchheister

Hi I just joined the forum but I have been using ANYDVD for a few years now. My computer crashed a few months ago and I finally got set up again. I downloaded the free trial as I could not find my keycode. It expired yesterday and I cannot get the website to download so I can purchase it again. Please help me .

Wrong section, moved to license issues. That said, first you said you downloaded the free trial, then you say you can't get the website to download? Which is it (btw the website doesn't download anything). If you mean you're getting a loading issue (website keeps loading on the 4/4 payment screen) @Ivan is aware of it and looking into things. I'd give it a couple more days or perhaps @Ivan can extend your license for a week or something until things are sorted out.

Check your e-mail, if you still have the original mail when you purchased, the license key file is attached to it.

Hi I just joined the forum but I have been using ANYDVD for a few years now. My computer crashed a few months ago and I finally got set up again. I downloaded the free trial as I could not find my keycode. It expired yesterday and I cannot get the website to download so I can purchase it again. Please help me .

Hi Debra,

I just re-sent you the license you purchased 2016-09-12 - then I realized that it is a one year license which expired 2 weeks ago :whistle:
I'll send you a private message with a direct link to renew your license.

Ivan

Back