• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Download from Amazon Prime is in 1920 x 800 only not in 1920 x 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just upgraded to the newest Anystream (havent being using it for quite a while).
Try to download a couple of movies from Amazon Prime but can only download them in 1920 x 800 resolution, 1920 x 1080 is not an option.
When I stream the movie through Amazon directly I can choose 1920 x 1080.
Are there an explanation to this?

That is no issue. They just haven't included the black bars in the file. Why waste bandwith on literally nothing?

You will find this on 4:3 stuff as well, there they removed the side bars so it becomes 1440x1080 instead of 1920x1080. For example Star Trek TNG and TAS on Netflix.

Rule : if your width is 1920 or your height is 1080 that means that your video is 1080p, you don't need both.

Like DeepSpace explained it's just the black bars removed on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back