• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download 6.1.2.3

OK I have completely disabled Norton, I completely uninstalled AnyDVD, including the registration info (I backed it up on disk). I emptied my browser cache, rebooted my system, downloaded it off the website and it downloaded 6.1.1.4. So, now what do I do? Can I no longer upgrade.

THANK YOU so much, it worked. But why didn't it download from the site when I hit download?

how do I get an upgrade key for AnydvdHD 6.1.2.3 ? I bought Anydvd sometime ago and have used it with great success. Thanks in advance.

If this is not the right place to ask please let me know where to get the appropriate info.

Vince Lozano

THANK YOU so much, it worked. But why didn't it download from the site when I hit download?

I have absolutely no idea on that one. Something doesn't appear to be getting cleared out from your cache I think. That's the only explanation I can come up with. I'm glad that worked for you though.

how do I get an upgrade key for AnydvdHD 6.1.2.3 ? I bought Anydvd sometime ago and have used it with great success. Thanks in advance.

If this is not the right place to ask please let me know where to get the appropriate info.

Vince Lozano

You only need an upgraded license if you plan on using the HD functions of AnyDVD HD. If you don't need the new HD functions, your existing key will continue to work. Just download the latest version and it'll work exactly as it has done so in the past. You'll see a new tab that's grayed out...that'll be the only difference to you.

When you have the equipment, uninstall your "classic" key. Then you have 21 days to evaluate.

Thanks James for clearing that up. I should have known this, given the procedure for the beta testing, but I had a brain lock going on.:doh:
In after thought, I doubt there will be a need to evaluate, because it will be the same AnyDVD I've been using for 2 years, with HD capability.

Update works great but it did crash my pc when it first rebooted. I couldn't even reboot so I had to turn the surge protector off and on then turn my pc back on. Works great now! :)

Back