• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does American Ultra have cinavia?

Bluevyper

Also is there a list of the dvds that have cinavia anywhere? I've been trying to find one that's updated regularly. Thanks!

Wrong section, this is the dvd problems section, not the 'does movie X have cinavia' section.

Cinavia? Check the packaging for the logo or if it's released by Sony/universal studios? A list, yes it's called Google. There isn't one here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Not the first time what? I'm neither harsh, nor wrong. There's plenty of information on google, even a couple stickies on this forum about it, all of which a simple search will reveal. The same is true to find out if a disc has cinavia, or where a list is. Both of which a simple google search will say.

I bought it and ended up wasting a blank on my backup, I had googled it prior to my post, didn't see listed anywhere.

You can always try playing the rip from you HD first - to see if it has Cinavia before you bother to burn it.
Also. Many peeps here play all burned Blu-Rays from an HTPC with PowerDVD with AnyDVD active.
Then it don't matter if it has Cinavia or not. (AnyDVD hacks the software player to ignote it).
-W

Working on a HTPC right now, trying to find an inexpensive software player, PowerDVD is more than I wanted to pay, is there anything special about it that makes it worth the price?

Yes, when it comes to bluray playback, only licensed players such as powerdvd have full bluray menu support. Others at best show a simple static menu, or at worst no menu at all, and by default have a high chance of loading the wrong playlist initially.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I'm just loading it with dvd backups, no blurays. My only hope would be it could upscale like the ps3 does when playing them.

Back