• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need both

Bald Runner

Hi,

Newbie alert!

I am considering buying AnyDVD, Clone DVD and CloneCD. Do I need both CloneDVD and CloneCD?
I read that CloneCD will also back up DVD's?
Will CloneDVD back up CD's?:confused:

I do not want to buy more than I need.

Thanks

Bald Runner

Hi,

Newbie alert!

I am considering buying AnyDVD, Clone DVD and CloneCD. Do I need both CloneDVD and CloneCD?
I read that CloneCD will also back up DVD's?

Yes Clonecd will back up dvds, and unlike Clonedvd, Clonecd can preserve the original layer break position. Also Clonecd will also backup bonus PC material on dvd movies, unlike Clonedvd.

The price of Anydvd HD will be going up in January.

Will CloneDVD back up CD's?

No. Clonedvd is intended for use with original, commercial dvd-videos only.

If you're interested in playing the latest Securerom and Safedisc protected games without the original discs in your drives, then you should also consider Game Jackal.

No, You dont need both. The Clone DVD is better and it can backup CD's.:agree:

No, You dont need both. The Clone DVD is better and it can backup CD's.:agree:
clonedvd will not back up cd's.

also,clonecd will not be able to compress dvd9 to dvd5 discs.
if you only use clonecd you will need dual layer (dvd9) discs to back up the majority of dvd's.

clonedvd will not back up cd's.

also,clonecd will not be able to compress dvd9 to dvd5 discs.
if you only use clonecd you will need dual layer (dvd9) discs to back up the majority of dvd's.

all correct :agree:

:clap:

Back