• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need both CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile?

dbloch

I would like to backup movies to dvd as well as make them player on my ipod/ipad. Do I need to purchase both editions of CloneDVD or will mobile do both?

Thanks in advance
DB

CloneDVDMobile

CDM will let you create the video files for your ipad/ipod. I don't have one several threads on this forum about what works and doesn't work (use the search function and read over some of these threads.)

CloneDVD will allow you to backup your DVD's. Since they added the rip to ISO and rip to HD features to AnyDVD, free tools like Imgburn will let you create the backup disk from the ISO file.

Years ago I purchased the lifetime bundle for all current slysoft products. It's been one of my best software purchases ever. Still waiting for thier slyplayer and cloneBD products. I'll buy them when available.

Last edited:
To back up DVD's, you need CloneDVD.
To convert DVD's for use on an iPod/iPad/Any Portable Device, you need CloneDVDMobile.

Either way you will also need AnyDVD to remove the copy protection.

Back