• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DiviX movies skip on Iomega Mediaplay HD

Movies that I have converted using CloneDVD Mobile skip about every 3-5 minutes. If I go back and play that section again the material that was skipped over the first time is there so I tend to believe that the problem may be hardware related or possibly or possibly some sort of copy protection. My media player is an Iomega Screenplay HD 500 GB and the firmware has been upgraded to the latest version.

Has anyone experienced the same or similar problem? If so, is there a fix?

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has a media player that they are happy with that also supports MPEG-4 converted movies and doesn't seem to be plagued with these kind of problems. The support from Iomega has been disappointing to say the least.

Back