• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved DisneyPlus error?

---Sara---

I feel really bad that this is my first post especially after just receiving a temporary license. I feel like I'm taking advantage but I can't download from Disney+. It says
---------------------------
Error
Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment.
Check the log for details
OK

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.3.astlog
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi Sara...I believe you tried to download live content. You'll need to wait until it is no longer classified as live to grab it unless something has changed.
I don't believe it has though.

Hello Sara I can see in your log file you are using an advertiment support subscription. You will need to upgrade that to the no ads subscription and everything will download for you. In your region, ad-free is not supported.

Hello Sara I can see in your log file you are using an advertiment support subscription. You will need to upgrade that to the no ads subscription and everything will download for you. In your region, ad-free is not supported.
Thanks RF1...so Live designated content will download now with a no ads sub? I had no way to check....I let mine expire with the current slump in content.

Thanks RF1...so Live designated content will download now with a no ads sub? I had no way to check....I let mine expire with the current slump in content.
Her issue is not a title, did she post a title or did you see one in her log file that suggested it was live (happening right as she was watching the title?), What Post 2 suggested is a totally wrong assumption, she is in the US, he is in Germany, and you only get that using a VPN, which she is not. No VPN in this case. I saw no title mentioned or in the log file that couldn't be downloaded. But I did see that she was using the subscription with ads.
Her log file said she was using the version with ads. The title that Blazkowitz referred to downloads just fine. 100%. To answer your question actual Live content still has to wait a few day before downloading, what he referred to in Post 2 was not Live, never live. It just had Live in the title.

Inter 2.jpgIntertwineo.jpgIntertwined.jpg

Last edited:
Hello again,
I switched to no ads and it works now, Thank you for your help!

You are welcome.:giggle:
Yeah....I saw Intertwined in the log and assumed it was the Live Version....I didn't know they did a series that wasn't live.
I saw couldn't retrieve playlist....that must be the error the ad version throws also.
Thanks for clarifying. I can wait the extra few days for live.

As soon as the other strike ends and they start ramping up production again...I'll resubscribe.

Back