• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disney twitches too

z2steper

unable to copy disney twitches 2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_TWITCHES_TOO.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
unable to copy disney twitches 2

unable to help you without a full error message or a detailed description of the problem you're having

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Last edited:
I was usung clone 2 6.3.1.3 and any dvd 2.9.1.5 the message I recieved wasUnable to read video info.
D/video_TS
D/video_TS/Video_TS.IFO unable to open file
Data error(cyclic redundancy check)

I was usung clone 2 6.3.1.3 and any dvd 2.9.1.5 the message I recieved wasUnable to read video info.
D/video_TS
D/video_TS/Video_TS.IFO unable to open file
Data error(cyclic redundancy check)

1. Try disabling the A.I. scanner (click red fox icon on your toolbar-->navigate to "Video dvd"-->"Settings" . . . on the right, set the A.I. scanner to "disabled". Click "ok").

2. If that still doesn't work, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button. Click "ok".

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, let us know.

You may have a bad original disc even if it plays fine (or your drive may be slowly dying).

dont have ai scanner all I show are
Software region code
hardware region code
region code scripts
analog protection system
prohibited user operation
pc freindly
copy protection

dont have ai scanner all I show are
Software region code
hardware region code
region code scripts
analog protection system
prohibited user operation
pc freindly
copy protection

And immediately below that is the A.I. scanner settings.

checked drive and disk with nero both are good

Can you post a screenshot of the results from Nero's scandisc please?

By the way, I've sent a Private Message to James asking about your .zip file. Structural protection does appear to be on the disc, but typically a CRC error indicates a bad original disc.

disables ai and I am still getting same error

1. O.k., click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button. Click "ok".

2. Please upload a screenshot of the scandisc results.

Last edited:
here is the disk , drive ,and hardware info hope that helps

I'm not seeing anything.

1. right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk"
Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

If you receive an error message, please provide the full error message (click "details" if that option exists).

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start".

After the scandisc is finished, please upload a screenshot of the results. Thank you.

did all of that still getting the same error

1.You get the exact same error message from both Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd?

2. I'm still not seeing the screenshot from Nero's scandisc results that I requested.
Just take a screenshot and upload it like you did the Anydvd .zip file.

ran the nero scan disk and the whole graph is geen with all titles and chapters @ 100 in the quality column. will not let me save it so I can send you a copy

ran the nero scan disk and the whole graph is geen with all titles and chapters @ 100 in the quality column. will not let me save it so I can send you a copy

O.k., thanks.

Best to wait to see what James says then.

Someone else will also be testing this disc sometime today. I'll let you know what he tells me (or he may also post here).

I assume this is the "Highschool Musical 2" UDF & Vista problem. Can you see the files in Windows Explorer (I doubt you can)?
If no, install Vista SP1 to solve this problem.

still getting the same error messages with AI default on or on automatic. This only happens it seems on some disney movies. It happened with high school musical 2 , underdog, but with the last two updates beta I was able to copy underdog but still not high school 2 and now with twitches 2. not sure what else to do. Thanks for your help will check back later .

I assume this is the "Highschool Musical 2" UDF & Vista problem. Can you see the files in Windows Explorer (I doubt you can)?
If no, install Vista SP1 to solve this problem.

Ohhhh, I had forgotten about that Vista problem. :doh:

Thank you, James

Last edited:
Back