• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ on UHD

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Sony will make a lot of money putting out official releases on disc for fans. I am not a fan. But if something of passing interest does get released I might consider buying it.

Lately more and more disc-based releases (BD & 4K) are also getting bundled with a digital copy.

The pre-orders on Walmart are live. But man they are a pain in the ass to find. You won't find them by trying to search for them on Walmart. I found most of the links on Reddit. I think I have them all pre-ordered at this point. Can't wait to get those in my hot little hands.

Pre-orders for "Moon Knight" and "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" are now available at Amazon.

Pre-orders for Andor and Obi-Wan are now available at Amazon (4K. I don't see blu-ray yet).

Back