• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney Brave USA

We have feedback that a shot-in-the-dark with the 7105 beta fixes "Brave"

I just came home with a copy of Brave. I remembered to check for updates and DL the latest version only to find it wouldn't do the trick. SO...

I popped into the Forum, saw this thread, found your post, and BINGO!

You guys ROCK.

Thanks!!

Let's not over-do it

hey dark eye if you us any dvd 7.1.0.5 it will burn the movie brave i,ve burned it already using that program.good luck

There are enough announcements about this now so there's no need to flood the threads about it 8)

The beta version has been replaced by the new release. It should handle Brave, too.

I'm trying to copy Brave DVD and it shows many files like "23 angle 1,2 & 3" "39 angle 1,2 & 3" and "06 angle 1,2,3" do I need all of these to copy? They all seem like the same size of file.

that depends

Using CloneDVD you would want to pick the angle you prefer. You see that on the preview panel. This is not an AnyDVD issue.

Up to you

No, not really but it is a matter of taste. Many play the DVD and then pick their favorite from there, select that during title selection and that's it.

Title 6 is the default correct US movie.
Best way to be sure of the correct Main Movie - is to play the disk (or the AnyDVD Rip) with PowerDVD, use the setup menu on the disk to pick your options, and then note which title plays.

-W

Last edited:
Title 6 is the default correct movie.

-W

I believe all are "correct". The US version seems to be a little bit shorter.

EDIT: CloneDVD 2 is a very clever program, you can pick all versions & angles with only moderate additional compression.

Last edited:
Instructions Selecting BRAVE US Version 5.1 Channels and Extras with Main Movie.

Title 14 Angle 1 - Main Movie
Title 60 -The Legend of Mor’du (Short Film)
Title 79 Angle 1 - La Luna (Short Film)

Then Click Next after removing all the titles besides the ones i have stated above then Choose your audio English Dolby AC-3/6, with Both English Subtitles.

nothing else

like this in pics.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 7
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 5
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 8
No Brave

I am running 7.1.2.3 and cannot back up (a playable disc) Brave. I have wasted 5 discs attempting to make one that will play. I have tried (with clone dvd) just the main titles and omitting various files (previews and such) (different ones at different attempts) and I can't get it. Been doing this for several years but am just butting my head against the wall on this one. Any suggestions?:bang:

I am running 7.1.2.3 and cannot back up (a playable disc) Brave. I have wasted 5 discs attempting to make one that will play. I have tried (with clone dvd) just the main titles and omitting various files (previews and such) (different ones at different attempts) and I can't get it. Been doing this for several years but am just butting my head against the wall on this one. Any suggestions?:bang:

PLEASE read this before you post!

No Brave

The only title 14 that I have in my anydvd rip is a 0:00 time, no audio file. Definitely not the main movie. My main movie titles are 23, 39, and 6... all with three angles:bang:. What's up with that?

Back