• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc types

Lubslimegreen

Which type of disc (DVD-R or DVD+R) is best to use with the slysoft software?? I have been using DVD-R but coworkers have said I need to use DVD+R. Figured I'd see what fellow users were using.

Thanks!

~Lubs

Which type of disc (DVD-R or DVD+R) is best to use with the slysoft software?? I have been using DVD-R but coworkers have said I need to use DVD+R. Figured I'd see what fellow users were using.

Thanks!

~Lubs

The manufacturer is more important than the type. Either works well for single layer discs. If you are using double layer, always use +R. I use single layer -R and don't have any problems.

I would add to that that when buying Verbatim or TY discs make sure you get them from a reputable source as there are a lot of fakes out there

ALWAYS use DVD+R for speed and book type settings. I don't even have any DVD-R blank disks in my stockpile anymore.

Let Imgburn identify the true type of blank disk your are using.
:agree:

Sorry for the delay in my replying back to you all. I appreciate all your comments. Once I use my stash of DVD-R's I will be switching to DVD+R's since they seem to be the popular choice.

Back