• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc read problem

rgmaxey

I have one HD DVD (How The Grinch Stole Christmas w/Jim Carrey) that has always worked properly but suddenly doesn't. When I insert the disc, I get an error message from AnyDVD saying there was an error processing the disc. When clicking on the system tray icon for more information, it says there was an error reading ADV-OBS directory. This only started recently; before that, it had always worked fine. It's a combo disc, and the standard DVD side plays with no problem. Also, all other HD DVD's play fine. I'm wondering if something was "fixed" in the most recent AnyDVD update that caused this problem. I'm currently running Beta version 6.3.0.6, to which I upgraded from the most recent version before that in an unsuccessful effort to fix this problem. Any advice appreciated.

have you tried it without anydvd running? or tried ripping it to the harddrive? it may be the disc has become faulty

Back