• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disc bus encryption

amazing

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBE14NU40 1.01 N005905K97E9H85420
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23509152 sectors (45916 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: The Martian
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 46
Using online database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

What does disc wants bus encryption mean please??

Nothing to worry about, that's nothing new.

What is AACS Bus Encryption?

AACS Bus Encryption is a new copy protection that applied in some Blu-ray discs. It mainly adds the PC player encryptions to prevent the decryption of the content even if the AACS keys are known. Therefore, AACS Bus Encryption will prevent you from playing some blu-ray discs with PC based player software such as Power DVD, ARC soft 5, Total Media Theater, Cineplayer BD with 3D, WinDVD Pro. It also added second layer of encryption between the player software host and PC drive. Moreover, AACS Bus Encryption uses Dynamic keys. So that the disc content shall be much safer and the identification process shall be easier. All the above features increase the difficulty for the decryption of AACS Bus Encryption.

In layman's terms, the disc wants a secure data transfer channel between the harddrive and the playback software. Nothing unusual, and nothing anydvd can't handle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_copy_protection_schemes

Thankx Ch3vr0n for explanation sir :p

Ch3vr0n
Thanks for the information. However I am using the most recent version of AnyDVD HD and I still get the same message the previous post above refers to. it ends with ERROR processing Blu-ray disc. Am I doing something wrong wrong?

Ch3vr0n
Thanks for the information. However I am using the most recent version of AnyDVD HD and I still get the same message the previous post above refers to. it ends with ERROR processing Blu-ray disc. Am I doing something wrong wrong?
Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

Back