• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disabling Cinavia detection doesn't work with ArcSoft TMT 5.3.1.195

dabl

Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, I searched and couldn't find one.

Per a post on this page of a thread at the Arcsoft Forums I'm guessing this is a known issue.

Not complaining, just wondering if it's on the radar for a possible fix.

Sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, I searched and couldn't find one.

Per a post on this page of a thread at the Arcsoft Forums I'm guessing this is a known issue.

Not complaining, just wondering if it's on the radar for a possible fix.

Known issue. The feature was added prior to the release of 5.3.1.195. With the 5.3.1.195 release it stopped working. It's likely being evaluated along with PowerDVD13.

Well, upgrade to TMT 6

Not exactly a helpful suggestion. :p The next TMT6 update might break the existing solution, as well. Then again, Arcsoft is pretty slow in releasing updates these days. Nonetheless...

Last edited:
Not exactly a helpful suggestion. :p The next TMT6 update might break the existing solution, as well. Then again, Arcsoft is pretty slow in releasing updates these days. Nonetheless...
His point was even though the current patch of TMT5 doesn't work with the Cinavia fix, the current patch of TMT6 does. Yes, the next TMT6 update might break it; but all that means is to wait for SlySoft to support it before updating, just like TMT5 & PDVD 13. :eek:

His point was even though the current patch of TMT5 doesn't work with the Cinavia fix, the current patch of TMT6 does. Yes, the next TMT6 update might break it; but all that means is to wait for SlySoft to support it before updating, just like TMT5 & PDVD 13. :eek:

... and his point means dabl will have to shell out money for an upgrade to TMT6 and that may wind up being wasted money.

The best/easiest/cheapest solution? A bit of patience and/or downgrading to a previous TMT5 installation that was supported or pre-dated Cinavia enforcement.

Why don't you try living with XBMC new version 12.2 :agree:

... and his point means dabl will have to shell out money for an upgrade to TMT6 and that may wind up being wasted money.

The best/easiest/cheapest solution? A bit of patience and/or downgrading to a previous TMT5 installation that was supported or pre-dated Cinavia enforcement.
What's your big problem with TMT6? Besides, THE cheapest solution is...

Why don't you try living with XBMC new version 12.2 :agree:
(Edit: Thanks Eddie; I hadn't seen the new Frodo patch was out till you mentioned it.)

Last edited:
What's your big problem with TMT6? Besides, THE cheapest solution is...

I have no problem with TMT6 other than the fact that Arcsoft should have released it as TMT 5.5 with no upgrade fee. I think TMT6 is vastly better than TMT5 in some ways. But, upgrading to TMT6 costs money. Sticking with TMT5 is free. So... upgrading is simply not the cheapest solution. :)

(Edit: Thanks Eddie; I hadn't seen the new Frodo patch was out till you mentioned it.)

XBMC 12 is very nice. Being free makes it even better. XBMC 13 (aka Gotham) is on it's 3rd alpha release but I haven't tried it yet.

Back