• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disable the warning detection region free

DMD

Good evening

Wonder how I can disable the warning region free

Nelle impostazioni ho sbagliato qualcosa?

Thanks

go into bluray settings > untick remove region

go into bluray settings > untick remove region
That will disable region code removal entirely. If you do want region code removal but don't want the pop-up at all, you'll have to manually set the DISC's region (not your own) in Blu-ray Settings before inserting the disc.

For most people who want region code removal, the default "Automatic" is best. You'll get the pop-up only on new discs where AnyDVD HD can't detect the region; once set, you shouldn't get the pop-up on that disc again. (Edit: Of course, that may not be best for HTPC owners; the manual A/B/C settings were brought back specifically for them.)

Last edited:
In fact, with TotalMedia Theatre 6 I had to select "Remove Blu-ray region code" otherwise the disc will not play.

In fact, with TotalMedia Theatre 6 I had to select "Remove Blu-ray region code" otherwise the disc will not play.
That shouldn't be true for all discs. You sure it's not just those you got from a different region, most commonly U.S. discs in Europe (or vice versa)?

it is a Italian disc region free.

it is a Italian disc region free.
You should not have to turn region code removal on to play region-free movies in TMT 6 (or any other commercial player), especially since Sherlock Holmes is released by Warner even in Italy. (With a few limited exceptions, mainly France-only titles, WB BDs are almost always region-free.) Perhaps it's actually something else that AnyDVD HD must automatically remove with the region, like BD-Live?

Back