• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Direct X issue on Steam Deck

ItsMeBilly

I have installed Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) and CloneBD to a USB drive which runs on my Steam Deck, but when I try to boot up CloneBD, I get this message: "Direct X is not installed or is missing components CloneBD will exit now."

I have checked dxdiag and it says I have DirectX 12, and the Direct3D dll files are present in system32. I've tried both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of CloneBD, but both give me the same error message. I've just ran a couple of games and they played fine, so I think my DirectX drivers are working. Is there a specific version of DirectX that I should be running?

I have finally figured out the issue thanks to an older thread, which is that I had a later version of the D3DCompiler dll file (D3DCompiler_47.dll), so I downloaded D3DCompiler_43.dll and copied it into both the System32 and SysWOW64 folders under C:\Windows. CloneBD now seems to be working as I am currently ripping a Blu-ray to my pen drive.

Back