• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Difficulties recording "The Equaliser-Vengeance Edition"

antipodes

When I play the above Blu-ray disc with PowerDVD16 I am given 2 options 1 is to play the movie without the Director's or actor's comments or 2 to play movie interspersed with the comments. These comments are most disruptive and it is impossible to enjoy the movie unfortunately CloneBD defaults to the"with comments" version. Can anyone advise me on what to do to select the movie only version for copying. I can always make a 1 to 1 copy.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_F_The Equalizer.ziplog
    309 KB · Views: 1
  • the equaliser.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
CloneBD doesn't default to anything. If you make a partial copy or movie only, it is you as the user that determines which audio streams are included. Other than that it simply processes the code on the disc. You can use the title preview player to see if you've included the correct audio.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Further to Ch3vr0n's advice I decided to copy the whole disc using a 50GB rewriteable. That was achieved successfully but when I tried to copy the rewriteable disc the process aborted. I then tried to submit a CloneBD log file and pressed the Alt button the to options for log files appeared but a message from Windows also appeared advising that CloneBD was not responding after a while I forced a shut down and then started the computer again. Although the abort message showed 0 activity had taken place some recording did take place. I would be grateful for an assessment. I am attaching a log file from AnyDVD HD and a dump file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_E_The Equalizer.ziplog
    289 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_F_The Equalizer.ziplog
    287.5 KB · Views: 0
  • equaliser.zip
    476.2 KB · Views: 0
Further to Ch3vr0n's advice I decided to copy the whole disc using a 50GB rewriteable. That was achieved successfully but when I tried to copy the rewriteable disc the process aborted. I then tried to submit a CloneBD log file and pressed the Alt button the to options for log files appeared but a message from Windows also appeared advising that CloneBD was not responding after a while I forced a shut down and then started the computer again. Although the abort message showed 0 activity had taken place some recording did take place. I would be grateful for an assessment. I am attaching a log file from AnyDVD HD and a dump file.

The CloneBD log file you posted here, shows a complete and successful transcode and burn of "The Equalizer" to a 25GB BD-RE.

The CloneBD log file you posted here, shows a complete and successful transcode and burn of "The Equalizer" to a 25GB BD-RE.
When I played that 25GB disc I kept getting the Director's comments version being played back first so I decided to make a i:1 copy using 50GB discs. The rewriteable disc copied fine but when I tried to copy this disc to an R disc something went wrong and process aborted. I am trying to find out what went wrong. Any help would be appreciated

@Pete, I successfully made a complete copy of the "Equaliser-Vengeance edition. Copying from a 50GB re-writeable it took 1hr 55mins with acceleration turned on. With hindsight I believe an isolated glitch caused Clone BD to abort and my problem with the disc menu was because I was using a player which could not play menus.

Thanks for the update.

Back