• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

did anydvd mess up my dual monitor option?

shar

I have a bluray laptop and a 1080i tv..I (hdmi) hooked up and played a bluray dolphins disk from my laptop to TV and it looked great ,..Happy ..
.then I wanted to back up some dvds and I bought Anydvd and clonedvd and been using and love it.....Today wanted to run a bluray on the TV..I closed the anydvd as I didnt need it..no, I dont write bluray and have no capacity to do that.....
my win media center now sends an error message...first it said I didnt have software to run bluray on the Winmedia center... then it gave a failure to initialize message (0122) about about possible Content protection or graphics card issue and not to use dual monitor.So I thought I need to have Anyhd upgrade and that would fix my problem which I foolishly ordered a key for....still wont run and dell will not help me on this....
If I unhook it will play on my laptop..it will not run if the anyhddvd is enabled or not enabled.....help thanks

Try uninstall of anydvd and play. If it plays it may be anydvd if not then it is not anydvd problem. Since it is not there it can't interfare.

What may happened is blu-ray doesn't alow to be played on dual montior. Try switching to tv or screen. Not both and see if it works.

Also you can try different player as well

I use cyberlink powerdvd 8 ultra.

when playing a bluray on a dual display it will only play on your main display on the other one it will just be blank so i sugest making the tv your main display and all will be fine as far as DVDs they will play on both

thanks guys you are correct !!!!! it will work but not on both....I probably didnt need the anydvdhd upgrade......you do have to have a blu ray writer......how much are the disks?

thanks guys you are correct !!!!! it will work but not on both....I probably didnt need the anydvdhd upgrade......you do have to have a blu ray writer......how much are the disks?

AnyDVD is primarily designed for .... watching.

Back