• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Device key revokation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slysoft never stated that they were or that they weren't. So, it's not safe to assume anything. What Slysoft isn't going to do is give you explicit details about how its program works. If you don't want to buy Anydvd HD, that's your choice. I'm willing to bet many people do want to buy Anydvd HD.

Very well said and thank you!

Keep up the good work! :)

My feedback is Slysoft does not owe you an answer.
Good day

My understanding is that you are a forum moderator and not an employee of SlySoft. You also distance yourself from SlySoft each time you decide to be rude to someone on this forum, by including a disclaimer:

My responses tend to represent myself only and do not necessarily represent the views of Slysoft nor its developers.

In light of this, I'm not really interested in your opinion. You also lack the technical background required to add anything meaningful to the discussion.

I can't recall being rude to anyone on this forum (until now), but you felt it necessary to be sarcastic and rude in your replies. This topic was closed a few posts ago, but it appears you are determined to have the last word, albeit not a nice one. Try to resist the temptation this time around.

David.

In light of this, I'm not really interested in your opinion.

Then perhaps you should have had the foresight of not asking for it in the first place.

You also lack the technical background required to add anything meaningful to the discussion.

lol

Thread closed

Try to social engineer information from devs somewhere else please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back