• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Desperate housewives/season 5

cobbtw

Presently using Anydvd v6574 with Clonedvd v2922.

DH collection for Season 5 released U.S. on Sept. 1 2009.

Episode audio commentary does not seem to be recognized and "marked" as yet.

Will continue to work with disc, but thought should bring up the issue for the present.

UPDATE...

Re-did backup of Disc 1 and was successful.

During orignal backup, in Clonedvd's "Stream Preferences" menu, I de-selected the 6 audio channels selected by software. This was done based on past success at getting around commentary. I used the 2 audio channels which obviously was not the thing to do. In second attempt at backup of Disc 1, stayed with 6 audio channels and was able to get what I was after.

Last edited:

Please elaborate, as I have no idea what you are talking about... :eek:

Presently using Anydvd v6574 with Clonedvd v2922.

DH collection for Season 5 released U.S. on Sept. 1 2009.

Will continue to work with disc, but thought should bring up the issue for the present.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199, and follow the steps, step by step, providing both Anydvd and Clonedvd log files.

Also, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033, and read fully, so you get a better idea of what's going on.

Last edited:
Please elaborate, as I have no idea what you are talking about... :eek:

I believe he is saying that Clonedvd doesn't flag or recognize "director" commentary in Clonedvd's audio menu for Season 5.

Last edited:
I believe he is saying that Clonedvd doesn't flag or recognize "director" commentary in Clonedvd's audio menu.
Well, if the track wasn't flagged as a commentary during authoring, CloneDVD doesn't know. C'est la vie.

Well, if the track wasn't flagged as a commentary during authoring, CloneDVD doesn't know. C'est la vie.

Ah, I thought he was saying Clonedvd doesn't list the audio commentary at all--as opposed to simply not labelling it.

But I suspect you are correct. I find it hard to believe that Clonedvd would just delete audio.

Back