• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Descriptive Video Services is now appearing in menus.

PhilGMocan

This feature provides a rich video experience for the visually impaired viewers. This appears in two recent movies Deep Water Horizon and Girl on the Train. DVDCopy picks up the menu item but does not provide selection of on or off. Default appears to be on. The result is a voice over of every scene describing what the scene is about.

Any idea on when a patch will be available to correct this situation.

If you're not already, try selecting AC3/6 (AC-3/6) instead of AC3/2 (AC-3/2) on the Audio and Subtitle Settings section of CloneDVD2.
(Note: This is normally the fix for Director Commentary on a back up. Yours sounds like a similar scenario so maybe it's worth a try).

Last edited:
well I found that a while back , I really could not explain in the tech of it , it is what it is narration for the blind , when that stupid vimeo comes up . just switch to that audio

I went back to the selection screen and changed it to AC3/6. Now I don't have the voice overlay. Thank you for the assistance.

Back