• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deja Vu imposible to copy ?

Tom.W

Well I've tried every thing and I cannot make an mkv that works from this disc when I play back the file there is no play list.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_H_24585238_DEJA_VU.ziplog
    196.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DEJA VU.cbdlog
    170.5 KB · Views: 4
Well I've tried every thing and I cannot make an mkv that works from this disc when I play back the file there is no play list.

There's at least one thing you didn't try: get the latest version 1.1.5.0 of CloneBD. Yours is 1.1.4.0.
If you still run into that problem, then please post another log file and it will be taken care of.

Thanks I'm use to getting automatic notifications of firmware updates with AnyDVD and the update fixed the problem. New user....

AnyDVD doesn't give you firmware update warnings. Only about new AnyDVD versions. Firmware is a drive thing

Unless you unticked the option in the settings CloneBD also checks for new versions as well

Back