• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Default font family for Blu-Ray movies (PGS .sup)

V

VAMET

Dear Friends

I have got English edition of The Book of Eli on my Blu-Ray disc. It was a lot of cheaper then Polish one sold in Poland.

...but there is no Polish subtitles. So I have used AnyDVD HD to create BDMV folder structure and I would like to add Polish subtitles.

I cannot find anywhere PGS with .sup extension (Polish), which are the original and image ones. Hmm, but I have found .srt subtitles.

I have got one silly and hard question. What kind of font family and size are used by default font in Blu-Ray movies?

Arial? 65 pixels? Other? I would like to have the same font family and size (border too) as in original Blu-Ray.
Is there any method to check font family, size and border size?

I would be glad for any information.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Dear mike_r

Thank you for your help.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Back