• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deepwater Horizon

garillaV

I can get it to rip and back up but after a few minutes the Black box comes up with the Cinavia information, etc. I've contacted Redfox support and I was told that I have to use an older dvd player. WTF.
I've asked in the past about this problem and I have version 8.0.9.0 and clicked on the default button, so what do I need to do in order for this to work? Do I actually have to go buy one, if so then what good is this program?

AnyDVD HD cannot assist in removing Cinavia from any DVD titles.
You need to use a player that does not detect Cinavia when viewing your back up copy.

Nowhere on the product page or inside AnyDVD does it state AnyDVD removes Cinavia from DVD's.

You have a few options

- play on a PC with AnyDVD's 'prevent Cinavia detection by software player' enabled. Then players like PowerDVD will not DETECT it, but the signal does NOT get removed
- play your Cinavia DVDs on a DVD only player (even brand new ones don't need to detect it, Cinavia is not a part of the DVD standard but I'd avoid Sony anyway). They're like what $25 for a standalone player?
- play on a pre 2012 Blu-ray player

Take your pick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Yes.
AnyDVD never removed Cinavia from DVD's. Maybe some day it will - who knows?
AnyDVD and the new CloneBD program will remove Cinavia from Blu-Ray - but it's an audio compromise.
-W

Nowhere on the product page or inside AnyDVD does it state AnyDVD removes Cinavia from DVD's.

You have a few options

- play on a PC with AnyDVD's 'prevent Cinavia detection by software player' enabled. Then players like PowerDVD will not DETECT it, but the signal does NOT get removed
- play your Cinavia DVDs on a DVD only player (even brand new ones don't need to detect it, Cinavia is not a part of the DVD standard but I'd avoid Sony anyway). They're like what $25 for a standalone player?
- play on a pre 2012 Blu-ray player

Take your pick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
OK thanks for clearing this up for me. I just don't remember this happening before. I've been away for a while and recently came back. I will try a dvd player I have. Thanks for all the help muchly appreciated.

AnyDVD HD cannot assist in removing Cinavia from any DVD titles.
You need to use a player that does not detect Cinavia when viewing your back up copy.

About the only thing that I have seen that removes Cinavia on DVDs is a program called CinEX HD. You will see a lot of controversy online about what this program actually does or doesn't do, but it has removed the Cinavia watermark from the soundtracks of numerous DVD titles that I have tried it on. Some individuals say that the program simply replaces the soundtrack with one that doesn't have Cinavia on it. Perhaps that is all that it does, but that is okay with me. Others say that the resulting sound quality isn't as good at the original sound track. If it isn't I haven't been able to tell the difference. FYI, It does have a patch available to remove Cinavia on the Deep Water Horizon DVD version of the movie.

That's exactly what it does according to the majority of the community (replace entire track), which isn't removing cinavia. Removing something means you're still using the original soundtrack just modified. If you replace the entire track well...all bets are off then.

Yes.
AnyDVD never removed Cinavia from DVD's. Maybe some day it will - who knows?
I hope that day never comes. I recently purchased 3 different name brand upscaling region-free dual voltage DVD players from Amazon just in case Cinavia finds it's way into TV series box sets which is my primary interest.

Back