• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Dead City via AMC+ via Amazon gets DRM error msg, but downloads fine - Not an AnyStream issue

Heracles

Hi,

Just fyi and mainly informational for those interested.

Dead City just hit Amazon via AMC+ channel today, 6/15/23.

deadcity.jpg

When I went to download I got a "Digital Rights Error Message".

TWD2.jpg

TWD1.jpg

Just ignored error messages & The Walking Dead - Dead City Live from WonderCon & The Walking Dead - Dead City S1E01 Old Acquaintances both download & play fine.

Also, fyi, the WonderCon link & the episodes of The Walking Dead - Dead City are at two different Amazon Links via AMC+ as a channel.

I don't know if you want the log file, but will attach it for the S1E01. ;)

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Wind 11/64 Pro

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.0.astlog
    564.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Let me take a look, Mike, thanks for pointing this out. That error is usually seen when trying to download with the Amazon download button, not the Green Downloadables button. Let me peruse your logfile which you have thankfully provided and I will hopefully see the reason for this.;)
EDIT
I wouldn't worry about that error notice, I think I know the reason, and I do not think it will happen again, it's too long to explain plus I want to go over the reason I think it happened with Pete first. Either way, it shouldn't have happened unless you used the wrong download button, which I know you didn't. ;)

Let me take a look, Mike, thanks for pointing this out. That error is usually seen when trying to download with the Amazon download button, not the Green Downloadables button. Let me peruse your logfile which you have thankfully provided and I will hopefully see the reason for this.;)
EDIT
I wouldn't worry about that error notice, I think I know the reason, and I do not think it will happen again, it's too long to explain plus I want to go over the reason I think it happened with Pete first. Either way, it shouldn't have happened unless you used the wrong download button, which I know you didn't. ;)

Redfox1,

Now you have me wondering if I might have used the wrong button after hours of playing Diablo 4 and right before I got a few hours sleep. :oops:

I was multi-tasking - doing bills, downloading and the dog was sitting by the door (his way of saying "take me out!"), so I was distracted.

Let me know if I was on a gaming high/comedown/distracted.

Found the most awesome armor and kept farming for stuff. After *many* years of playing the Diablo games, it gave me a few really awesome items via gambling with fake Diablo bucks.

Mike

Back