• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Day the Earth Stood Still Blu Ray

diverjones

Having trouble ripping image of this disc. Keep getting read errors, however the disc is brand new. I washed the disc with warm water and soap (carefully) and keeps failing. Not having problems with my equipment, nor other discs in the past. Attached is a AnyDVD log file hopefully might help explain problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_G_DAY_EARTH_STILL_5B2652B3.ziplog
    832.5 KB · Views: 6
Having trouble ripping image of this disc. Keep getting read errors, however the disc is brand new. I washed the disc with warm water and soap (carefully) and keeps failing. Not having problems with my equipment, nor other discs in the past. Attached is a AnyDVD log file hopefully might help explain problem.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Thanks James, it has to be a defective disc then. I know its clean and I know my equipment is not defective. Only disc out of dozens that does not rip.

Back