• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Data to large to write

Clonedvd2 will only produce an iso if you choose that option--and it still remasters/produces all the dvd files first, and then it creates the .ISO if you've chosen that option.

Clonedvd2 is a transcoder based application. It does not encode video. Procoder, CCE, etc., are encoders (slow, better picture quality).

Clonedvd2, Shrink, Recode, 1-Click, etc. are transcoders (faster, worse picture quality).

Last edited:
Just to clarify webslinger, when you have entered the path of the IFO/VOB FILES TO PROCESS, you then set the Output Method to ISO/UDF Image option to create the finished ISO file, is that correct.

Yep I've read previous threads by you regarding the layer break being preserved with clonecd, but I did try the S/L method using the chapter cutting feature whisperer suggested with dvd5 into two seperate discs and it worked fine with the menu's preserved, although if I needed to compress them back down to 4.5 Dvd Shrink won't play file too large but Nero Recode works well when both titles are added.
Thanks for your help again.

Last edited:
Dvd Shrink won't play file too large.

For the newer Sony Accros protected discs, please read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885

With Anydvd active on your toolbar, rip using Clonedvd2 (select "dvd +/- RL in the quality bar and choose "dvd files" for the output method--instead of your burner). Import the Clonedvd2 ripped files/folder into Shrink. There is an obvious advantage to using this method because you can eliminate all the stuff you don't want when you rip (trailers, for example).

If Shrink shows that the Clonedvd2 rip is too big, run the rip through FixVTS first before importing into Shrink:
http://download.videohelp.com/FixVTS/

With Nero Recode 2.4.5.0, you can just have Anydvd running in the background and import the disc directly into Recode. Recode and Shrink share the same approximate transcoder picture quality, but Recode tends to transcode faster.

Last edited:
Thanks for you patience, How exactly does using the Dvd Files output method differ to using the Dvd Writer output method, are not the same sets of files produced either way, as I always strip out stuff I don't want.
select "dvd +/- RL I presume you meant DL.

Thanks for you patience, How exactly does using the Dvd Files output method differ to using the Dvd Writer output method

For "dvd files" you are ripping to your hard drive, basically. For "dvd writer" your goal is to burn to a blank disc.

are not the same sets of files produced either way, as I always strip out stuff I don't want.

Yes

select "dvd +/- RL I presume you meant DL.

Yes. Good catch

Thanks webslinger for all your help and the links you provided, much apprieciated :)

Back