• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved D+ Login Issues

th3luk3st3r

Hi all - just started AnyStream and was prompted to re-log in to Disney+ but having some weird issues. I get the "Login failed" message and an "[Error] [disney] [3c090630] failed: 204 (401) Host requires authentication" message in the logs. Have attached a logfile.

Also noticed that when I went to log in with a browser to confirm my account details were correct, I was prompted for 2FA code via email, which I've never been prompted for before. Perhaps D+ are changing how things work and in turn that is affecting AS's ability to log into D+ accounts?

I'm located in Australia, if that helps. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.2.2.astlog
    177.1 KB · Views: 0
Login to Disney on the web change your password and please remember to log out of all devices while you’re on the Disney site. You are the fourth person from Australia, trying to access Disney and having issues today if you are using a VPN turn it off.

Did all of the above (with the exception of a VPN, wasn't using one), and was able to log into AS again. Must be something afoot here in Aus with D+, but for now it's working :) Thanks for the help!

I am very glad it’s working. Have a nice evening.

Back