• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cyberlink

elmatson

How do you get the earlier release of the powerdvd that plays files off the hard drive? I have nero vers 8.1, but it won't play my hd dvd files from a folder. I do not have the cyberlink software.

They don't want us providing links unless they are publicly available links to somewhere on cyberlink.com, and cyberlink only has the latest patch available.

And I don't think we're supposed to discuss the various methods/tools/sites/whatever for aquiring software from the web. Which makes sense too, since bittorrents, peer2peer, and such things are not relevant to this (or any) forum at slysoft - even though PowerDVD is rather relevant. ;)

Get 3319a or 3104a (most recommend 3104a)

Does Cyberlink not want us posting these links or is it Slysoft?

If it is Cyberlink they can kiss my ass.
If it is slysoft i will respect their request.

Does Cyberlink not want us posting these links or is it Slysoft?

If it is Cyberlink they can kiss my ass.
If it is slysoft i will respect their request.
By "they", I meant slysoft.

Back