• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

crrowe83

crrowe83

I just bought a new computer. How do I transfer My DVD and clonedvd from my old computer to the new one.

"My DVD"? Slysoft does not have a product called "My DVD"

Now as far as CloneDVD goes it's simple. Grab the setups from the download page, install, reboot, double click the license key files you were sent in your original purchase mail, reboot again and you're done. Now if you now longer have that email or the key files you can request a resend of them by visiting https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php and filling in the required info. Then check your mailbox :)

I meant my Any DVD would when I asked how to transfer from old computer to a new one. Thank you

Gotcha. Well the procecure is just the same though you can install both applications at the same time, reboot, apply both license files and reboot again. It'll save you 2 reboots in case you were thinking of installing them seperately ;)

Anyways, glad i could help.

Back