• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Croupier Blu-Ray UPC 5973171102

Bobby Burgess

Re: Croupier, Blu-Ray UPC 5973171102
I wanted to use AnyDVD Ripper to copy the disc to hard drive.

With AnyDVD 8.0.6.0, my blu-ray drive would make a whirr-grind noise for about 15 minutes, and then I got an AnyDVD notification that it didn't like that disc. I Tried to create a log file. With the folder open, it shows that the program is working on creating a log file (you can see that in the image called "temp file"), but when it says it's completed, that log file disappears

temp file.JPG

Logfile created.JPG

I installed 8.0.6.1, but now it doesn't recognize there's a disc in the drive at all. It gives an 'Empty_Drive' logfile.

I've had no troubles with any other blu-rays in this drive.
The movie plays fine on a regular (component) blu-ray player.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_J_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
Have you tried cleaning the disc?

If the drive works with other discs and not this one then that would imply either a dirty or failing disc.

Also you posted this in the wrong section. This is the DVD section not the Blu-ray, although I'm sure a mod will move it once they see it

If you had been in the Blu-ray section you would have seen this sticky with regards to Blu-ray disc
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/read-errors-on-blu-rays.30640/

Did you try cleaning it? Even new discs can be dirty as they may have an oily residue from the manufacturing process

You'll also find the Blu-Ray forum "down the hall". This is the DVD forum.
Don't worry a mod will move it when noticed.
-W

Wrong section, moved. Blu-ray issues do not belong in the DVD issues forum

Back