• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Criminal

Bob Bryant

I just went out today and bought a DVD only player. I tried to watch Criminal once I cloned it. However just like everyone else it blacks out at chapter 17. I'm getting pretty upset Redfox. Out of the last five dvd's that I tried to clone only one worked. I never had this trouble with the program. I've been with you since 2003 as a loyal member. All I have to ask is will these movies ever be able to be cloned in the future? Will I in the future using a DVD only player not Blu Ray be able to clone movies made by Lionsgate and Universal? I'm not trying to aggravate you I'm just a concerned customer upset with the results of the program.

How fast those protections can be defeated depends on how hard it is. 1 protection isn't another. I agree there's been few occasions where there hasn't been a beta for this long to fix such problems. However they've got more than one title to deal with and pretty sure their main focus right now is to fix the MasterCard issues. Until then there's the workaround option of simply deselecting the fake titles.

How do I identify and deselect fake titles? I would like to get these titles working.

Title 01 not title 22. The shorter title with the length of 1:53:29.

Back