• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

create a backup copy of a Navteq dvd

zuzzurro

Hi,
I have a new GM Opel Insignia wich has DVD800 Navi, I wish to create a legal backup copy of its dvd, but I'm unable to do it.
I tried to create a backup with several softwares and using Verbatim DVD+R DL but unsuccesfull.... using CloneCD too.

Can anyone help me?

Won't work with Clonecd

I've been told it uses Settec Alpha Rom protection.

there is any software can bypass Alpha Rom protection to backup my dvd?

there is any software can bypass Alpha Rom protection to backup my dvd?

I may be wrong (probably am), but I'm really only aware of a Japanese program called MediaMaster that might be able to do this, and I don't believe the program is in English, so it would probably be difficult to use. I think Tomcat Computer makes it (google it). I can't swear for sure that it will work.

I may be wrong (probably am), but I'm really only aware of a Japanese program called MediaMaster that might be able to do this, and I don't believe the program is in English, so it would probably be difficult to use. I think Tomcat Computer makes it (google it). I can't swear for sure that it will work.

this is a very bad news... I hope exist a software to bypass alpha rom protection...

many thanks Webslinger

Back