CRC error

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Seutz, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Seutz

Seutz New Member

Cyclic Redundancy check

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate if someone would be able to help with this problem.
    I am trying to copy some DVD's and I am getting an error message saying that there is a " cyclic redundancy check" and I should clean the disk and try again. The disc is fine. This is only with this one series I am trying to make a copy of.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks you!

Eric S.

2. Seutz

Seutz New Member

Cyclic Redundancy Check

Hi,

I am trying to copy some DVD's and I am getting an error message saying that there is a " cyclic redundancy check" and I should clean the disk and try again. The disc is fine. This is only with this one series I am trying to make a copy of.

Thank you!

Eric S

3. Seutz

Seutz New Member

Cyclic Redundancy Check

Cyclic Redundancy Check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you!

Eric S

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  5. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

The most common reasons for a CRC error are dirty or damaged discs. If you have thoroughly cleaned it, I would suggest taking it back to wherever you got it and get a new copy.