• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CRC error

Seutz

Cyclic Redundancy check

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate if someone would be able to help with this problem.
I am trying to copy some DVD's and I am getting an error message saying that there is a " cyclic redundancy check" and I should clean the disk and try again. The disc is fine. This is only with this one series I am trying to make a copy of.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks you!

Eric S.

Cyclic Redundancy Check

Hi,

I am trying to copy some DVD's and I am getting an error message saying that there is a " cyclic redundancy check" and I should clean the disk and try again. The disc is fine. This is only with this one series I am trying to make a copy of.

Thank you!

Eric S

Cyclic Redundancy Check

Cyclic Redundancy Check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you!

Eric S

The most common reasons for a CRC error are dirty or damaged discs. If you have thoroughly cleaned it, I would suggest taking it back to wherever you got it and get a new copy.

Back