• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

crashing when opening DVD

jben594682

Clone DVD Mobile has started crashing when opening a DVD. I get the message "Program Stopped Working" Only option is to close. Clone DVD still works so I think Any DVD is not the problem. Any thoughts?

Same problem here...but only with Disney titles?

Clone DVD Mobile has started crashing when opening a DVD. I get the message "Program Stopped Working" Only option is to close. Clone DVD still works so I think Any DVD is not the problem. Any thoughts?

I have the same problem, but I think I have narrowed it to only Disney titles. We have mostly kids movies that I have been ripping to put on a Samsung tablet and all of the other "brand" movies seem to work ok. AnyDVD does not have a problem recognizing the disc and allowing me to run it. As soon as I try to open the VideoTS folder in Clone DVD Mobile, the program crashes and I get the same error listed above. I have tried reverting to earlier versions like 1.2.0.1 with no success. I also tried the Beta release and have the same problem. I have lifetime licenses for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD Mobile.

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P505-S8980 and the drive is a Matshita BD-CMB UJ141ES that is set to Region Code 2. I am currently in South Africa and all of the discs are standard DVDs (no BRs) with region code 2 and are PAL format. I have tried and failed with the following titles: Wreck-It Ralph, Planes and Tinker Bell & The Lost Treasure. On version 1.2.0.1, I am using the settings for Xbox360 H264/AAC. On later versions of Clone DVD Mobile, I would always use the generic MP4 settings with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated considering we just bought a ton of these for US$4 each at the local Warehouse Store (Makro) and my boys would like to have some of them on their tablet.

Thanks.

Read the Sticky...DOH!

So, after I posted my response to this issue, I noticed the Sticky for this very subject! Duh! And now everything works...life is good and I am blind. Thanks.

I have the same problem, but I think I have narrowed it to only Disney titles. We have mostly kids movies that I have been ripping to put on a Samsung tablet and all of the other "brand" movies seem to work ok. AnyDVD does not have a problem recognizing the disc and allowing me to run it. As soon as I try to open the VideoTS folder in Clone DVD Mobile, the program crashes and I get the same error listed above. I have tried reverting to earlier versions like 1.2.0.1 with no success. I also tried the Beta release and have the same problem. I have lifetime licenses for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD Mobile.

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P505-S8980 and the drive is a Matshita BD-CMB UJ141ES that is set to Region Code 2. I am currently in South Africa and all of the discs are standard DVDs (no BRs) with region code 2 and are PAL format. I have tried and failed with the following titles: Wreck-It Ralph, Planes and Tinker Bell & The Lost Treasure. On version 1.2.0.1, I am using the settings for Xbox360 H264/AAC. On later versions of Clone DVD Mobile, I would always use the generic MP4 settings with no issues.

Any help would be appreciated considering we just bought a ton of these for US$4 each at the local Warehouse Store (Makro) and my boys would like to have some of them on their tablet.

Thanks.

Might have some defective discs. Please post AnyDVD logs for a couple of the discs having issues. I have never had a problem using 1.2.0.1, so if it has a problem too, I would suspect a disc.

Last edited:
Back