• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crash reports; region setting on drive

Did not find answers to these two ; hopefully not yet covered. Sorry for two separate issues in one message. Can separate if a problem.

anydvd crashes as soon as I insert the DVD. On Win10 and win11. I email the crash report as stated in the pop-up but the email address comes back as mailbox full, email not accepted. How to report the issue? Not sure you want the email address public so have not provided it here.

I had my BD drives burn out and replaced them on my old Win10 system. But about 50% of the DVD's I put in now report that some CSS key blocks cannot be determined as the region code of the drive is not set (to match the disc). The capture of the disc then fails. I checked in Win10 device properties and the region code is set (to 1 which matches my discs). How to resolve? This only happened after replacing the drives and happens on both drives. I replaced with like but newer models from the same manufacturer.

I would suggest you uninstall AnyDVD and re-install it. Be sure you have your key handy if you do that!
Then check again the region setiing.

To report a problem you should right click the AnyDVD icon and check "Create a logfile". Then create a new post and upload the kogfile.

But about 50% of the DVD's I put in now report that some CSS key blocks cannot be determined as the region code of the drive is not set (to match the disc).
1.) Exit AnyDVD.
2.) Set the drive region in Windows' device manager.

Even though WIndows Device Manager said the (new) drives are set to region 1, I tried to reset them in Device Manager since I was getting the error. But it did not make a difference then.

I completely uninstalled AnyDVD then reinstalled as suggested. Now AnyDVD and Win10 Device Manager both report that the region is unset for both drives. I set them in Device Manager and both now show them set as before. I have as yet to run DVD's through to see if this solved the problem.

Regarding the logfile, I will try again but it seemed to crash without creating the logfile before. Hence was trying to submit the .zip crash file as directed in the pop-up. But I will try it again to make sure. And just to confirm, the email for crash reports (which does not work) ends in TLD .biz whereas your website here is .bz (no i). I double checked that in the pop-up because it confused me at first.

Back