• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crash Dump

obertc

Greetings. I recently had AS crash and it created a "dump file" in which I have attached. After restarting the program, it has worked fine, but wanted to share in case there might be something of interest for the developers. Further background ... I had used the program the night before and left it open/idle. Then went to use it, some 18 hours later and it crashed. Also, during that time, we went through Daylight Savings Time here is in the USA. Not sure if that contributed or not. Anyway, all seems to be working fine, just thought I'd share.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0_Dump_20210314231308.astdmp
    793.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Lukas. I was running 9.0 and 9.2 and 9.3 seemed more geared to D+ users, but 9.1 seemed to "fix" many issues that I didn't know even existed. Anyway, I installed it and will test it out tomorrow. Again, I appreciate you help and contribution.

Back