Covers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fanatic, May 18, 2018.

1. Fanatic

Fanatic Member

Does anyone no of any good site or sites where I can print off the blu ray Covers and disk labels for my movies? Thanks

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

If you need a website, then chances are high you don't own the movies you're backing up. Thus we can't help you. Otherwise a basic scanner would suffice to scan your original covers. Besides, cover sites are nothing a 5 second Google search can't reveal

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

John-John likes this.
  3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

I personally don't want to scan a cover, nor will I jump to conclusions. A lot of the movies I get come from Amazon, so I just use the cover they have. Even if not purchased from them, I usually use their cover. It is good enough.

4. Fanatic

Fanatic Member

I let someone borrow a movie and their child hot a hold of the case to it and destroyed the cover is why I was asking but thanks anyway. No worries

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Well in that case i'll grant you the benefit of the doubt. A good one i know, where i grab replacement covers when needed is customaniacs.org. Note: they use a paid credit system to pay the artists for their work. But well worth it imo.

6. Fanatic

Fanatic Member

OK. Awesome. Thank you for the help. Much appreciated :)

7. joeyd

joeyd Well-Known Member

When I want a custom cover or in my case a custom disc label I use CoverCity.net. Also a paid credit system. I am very pleased with the artists work. Give them a look. https://www.covercity.net/

slimm likes this.