• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Covers

Fanatic

Does anyone no of any good site or sites where I can print off the blu ray Covers and disk labels for my movies? Thanks

If you need a website, then chances are high you don't own the movies you're backing up. Thus we can't help you. Otherwise a basic scanner would suffice to scan your original covers. Besides, cover sites are nothing a 5 second Google search can't reveal

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Does anyone no of any good site or sites where I can print off the blu ray Covers and disk labels for my movies? Thanks
I personally don't want to scan a cover, nor will I jump to conclusions. A lot of the movies I get come from Amazon, so I just use the cover they have. Even if not purchased from them, I usually use their cover. It is good enough.

I let someone borrow a movie and their child hot a hold of the case to it and destroyed the cover is why I was asking but thanks anyway. No worries

Well in that case i'll grant you the benefit of the doubt. A good one i know, where i grab replacement covers when needed is customaniacs.org. Note: they use a paid credit system to pay the artists for their work. But well worth it imo.

OK. Awesome. Thank you for the help. Much appreciated :)

When I want a custom cover or in my case a custom disc label I use CoverCity.net. Also a paid credit system. I am very pleased with the artists work. Give them a look. https://www.covercity.net/

Back