• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

corrupt or invalid

johnpl

Hello Forum, I tried to update my existing anydvd hd to v7680. I kept getting "The signature of
setupanydvd7680.exe is corrupt or invalid". I ran a virus scan and a malware scan. However I kept getting the same notice. So what is going on with my computer and anydvd.

See the latest release sticky. Ignore it, the installer is signed just fine as can be seen by right clicking the installer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thank you Ch3vrOn for your reply, however I do not want to sound dumb but I do not know what you wanted me to do in your reply. Would you
tell me again what you want me to do.

Thank you this I understand. Now how do I get around this. I have deleted any dvd from my computer and tried to do a clean install.
Same thing happens. I am running windows7 home premium. Am I dead in the water ??

Thank you this I understand. Now how do I get around this. I have deleted any dvd from my computer and tried to do a clean install.
Same thing happens. I am running windows7 home premium. Am I dead in the water ??

when you download it, save it. Then open it with explorer, and when it complains about the signing, accept it and go ahead with the install. I suspect that slysoft will change to the SHA-2 signing method, but until then you should be ok to just push through the freaky message, or you can just wait until they release a version that uses the newer signing method.

That worked Thank you again. You guys are so good at this stuff.

Back