• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Corrupt data errors

offspring991

Good evening,

I'm running into errors making a copy of Now You See Me 2. This has been experienced with two different copies of the same movie, and happens multiple times on multiple copy attempts.

Some of these errors don't appear to affect the copy, but eventually the copy halts entirely, the program locks up, and will just sit there accumulating Elapsed Time, with 00:00 on remaining time, stopped at whatever percent it got stuck at.

Eventually, on the last copy attempt of the night, CloneBD officially errored out, gave me an error screen, and gave me the option to save a log file, which I have attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • log file.zip
    373.9 KB · Views: 4
You could try posting up an AnyDVD logfile, but I suspect you have a dirty/defective disc. What happens if you try ripping the disc to the harddrive first using AnyDVD's built in ripper?

Good evening,

I'm running into errors making a copy of Now You See Me 2. This has been experienced with two different copies of the same movie, and happens multiple times on multiple copy attempts.

Some of these errors don't appear to affect the copy, but eventually the copy halts entirely, the program locks up, and will just sit there accumulating Elapsed Time, with 00:00 on remaining time, stopped at whatever percent it got stuck at.

Eventually, on the last copy attempt of the night, CloneBD officially errored out, gave me an error screen, and gave me the option to save a log file, which I have attached.

You really have a lot of corrupt data in the source.
Is this an ISO or an actual disc you're reading from?

It's not a CloneBD problem, Adbear is right, it's most likely a bad disc, but for some reason, it doesn't throw actual errors, but instead returns messed up sectors.
If you have the chance - get a replacement for that disc.

As mentioned, this happens with two different copies of the same movie. Replacing the disc was the first thing I did lol. No change.

Only this movie, other movies work fine.

I started it one more time last night before bed, woke up this morning, and it seems like it went through.

I'm worried it was a bad copy, but probably won't know until I sit down and watch the copy. I did watch the first 5 minutes and seems to be good. Will post here tonight with results.

I started it one more time last night before bed, woke up this morning, and it seems like it went through.

I'm worried it was a bad copy, but probably won't know until I sit down and watch the copy. I did watch the first 5 minutes and seems to be good. Will post here tonight with results.
You can always skip scenes and if there is a problem it will also show up as well.

unless skipping scenes skips over the bad spots within a scene. There's only 1 way to know for sure and thats to watch from beginning to end.

Back