• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 and Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.3.5 beta on Windows 7

hr_muadib

Hello to ALL,
Just to report that using Windows 7, along with the new Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 and also Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.3.5 beta i no longer can use my backed up BluRay movie images.

Everytime i try to open from folder it gives the error message:

"No valid media" (something similar)

Can anyone else confirm this problem?

It works ok with PowerDVD9 Ultra and also with Arcsoft TMT3 Platinum.

Thank you all in advance for any feedback.
Best regards,

hr_muadib.

All the bluray ISOs I have used with WinDVD2010 worked without any issues. (using AnyDVD HD 6.5.9.0, VCD 5.4.3.5 and W7 64 bit)

All the bluray ISOs I have used with WinDVD2010 worked without any issues. (using AnyDVD HD 6.5.9.0, VCD 5.4.3.5 and W7 64 bit)

Not with me...

I mount the Blu Ray ISO with Virtual Clone Drive 5.4.3.5 and them... When push play on the WindDVD Pro 2010 receive imediatelly the error message!

Do you also activate AntDVD HD when you play your ISO Blu Ray titles?

Is there any specific configuration or parameter i should activate?

Everything works greate on PowerDVD Ultra 9 and TMT3 Platinum!

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
hr_muadib.

Not with me...

Do you also activate AntDVD HD when you play your ISO Blu Ray titles?

Yes. I enable AnyDVD HD after mounting the ISO.

Is there any specific configuration or parameter i should activate?

Just ensure bluray support is enabled in AnyDVD HD.

If it does not work with ISOs you may want to try a BD disc, the ISOs could have been ripped incorrectly. Good luck.

Yes. I enable AnyDVD HD after mounting the ISO.

Hello,

Just ensure bluray support is enabled in AnyDVD HD.

If it does not work with ISOs you may want to try a BD disc, the ISOs could have been ripped incorrectly. Good luck.

I've tried to play many titles with AnyDVD HD activated and with Corel WinDVD Pro 2010 i keep receiving the error "Media Type Not Supported"

The ISO's are ALL ok and they were ripped correctly. All of them work fine with Power DVD Ultra 9 and TMT3 Platinum.
It must be some kind of glitch with the new Corel WinDVD in my system. I just hope i can find it...

Also i hope in a future version of Virtual CloneDrive this software could also help me to overcome the error ;)

Best regards,
hr_muadib

Do you have the PowerDVD workaround option checked? This option should be disabled unless you are using PowerDVD and getting virtual drive error messages.

Attachments

• anydvd hd.jpg
    anydvd hd.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 40
Do you have the PowerDVD workaround option checked? This option should be disabled unless you are using PowerDVD and getting virtual drive error messages.

Bingo! Always learning...

It was enabled... I had problems with PowerDVD9 and never disabled it again on AnyDVD HD.
Have done the test again with this option disabled and it works ok now for Corel WinDVD Pro 2010.

Thank you for this important tip. I have now a huge work ahead ripping everything again from my phisical bluRay titles :eek:

Best regards,
hr_muadib.

Back