• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying unknown DVD

xCharvelx416

I got this DVD from a friend, who wanted me to make a copy of it for them...and I have no idea how this DVD was made.

AnyDVD 6.8.8.7 (didn't see the new beta until I got here to post this) didn't have any issues scanning the disk.

CloneDVD immediately went to "repairing DVD structure" after selecting the DVD from the drive.

It scans the DVD, then allows me to go thru the options of where I want to copy the DVD. Either choice of selecting just the titles, or the entire disk, I get the following screen when I go to copy it:

clonerr.gif

I am, however, able to copy the entire contents of the DVD to the hard drive within Windows Explorer and make a copy that way.

Log files attached.

If you'd like, I can add new log files with the new version of the AnyDVD beta.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.7_Info_F_2011.10.29_DVD.zip
    62.8 KB · Views: 2
  • unknown_log.txt
    824 bytes · Views: 1
Ok, just for chits and giggles, I'm uploading the logfile using 6.8.8.10 since so many of you seemed to have had a great time with 8 and 9 lol

I'm almost sorry I missed the party!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.10_Info_F_2011.10.29_DVD.zip
    62.8 KB · Views: 5
As it's appears to not be an original disc and it's only a single layer why not just make a disc to disc copy in something like Nero as there's no reason to run it through AnyDVD or through CloneDVD. Also as it appears to not be an original there's no way of knowing what's been done to it which may cause all kinds of issues.

I ended up just copying the files over using Windows.. and then created a new disk using CloneDVD.

It's just out of habit that I use CloneDVD to make all my DVDs...

Back