• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copying a damaged dvd

mnando88

DVD XCOPY used to have a product called DVD XRESCUE which could possibly help one to recover a damaged dvd it it wasn't scratched up too bad. Does anyone know of anything similar to this out on the market today. Since 321 Studios is out of business my XRESCUE won't work and I would like this capability to recover a damaged dvd if necessary.

Have you tried cleaning the disc or having it buffed?

Cleaning is the first thing I try. I was just inquiring to see if there was such a product available in case cleaning or buffing doesn't work. Hopefully won't need it since has been using Any DVD to back up. Thanks.

You can use Alcohol 120 with anydvd running to burn the image to disc. It has an option to skip bad sectors. Mount to virtual drive (also included with Alcohol) and then rip or burn from there. I have used this method a few times successfully when I had a physically damaged disc.

Back