• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy protection for DVD "I dream of Jeannie" not removed

Hi,

I have the German version of the "I dream of Jeannie" series. It is a 20 DVD box. All DVDs are fine, except disc 4 of season 1, I cannot create copies from with CloneDVDmobile. Trying from DVD copied to HDD already tried without success.

AnyDVD logfile is attached. Please help.

Thank you,
Manfred

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_I_DREAM_OF_JEANNIE.ziplog
    225.5 KB · Views: 6
Can you rip the disc to HDD with AnyDVD? If so, then AnyDVD did it's job and all protections are likely removed. To confirm that, see if you cann see all relevant titles in CloneDVD2 (you can trial it for 21d if you don't own it). The problem however is likely CloneDVD Mobile, which is outdated and known to have multiple bugs. It's long overdue for an update, which should include the new encoding engine used by CloneBD but no telling when that will be.

Thank you, however same picture. There is a track visible, which is an add-on track "behind the scenes", how ever the episodes on the disc, I can usually watch, are not listed at all.

Any idea?

Then @James will need to take a look. However, try setting the AI Scanner (Video DVD > settings) to "Always Enabled". See if that helps. If it doesn't revert the setting

Test released a beta version, it is possible that you will help :)

Here screenshots from CloneDVDmobile and CloneDVD2. You see in the mobile version, tracks are shown, however with zero length, CloneDVD2 does not show these tracks at all.
Beta version did not change the picture.

Attachments

• CloneDVD2.PNG
    CloneDVD2.PNG
    464.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CloneDVDmobile.PNG
    CloneDVDmobile.PNG
    172 KB · Views: 11
One more thing, try disabling 'copy protection based on unreadable sectors'. If that doesn't work either it's in the hands of James.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi,

I have the German version of the "I dream of Jeannie" series. It is a 20 DVD box. All DVDs are fine, except disc 4 of season 1, I cannot create copies from with CloneDVDmobile. Trying from DVD copied to HDD already tried without success.

AnyDVD logfile is attached. Please help.

Thank you,
Manfred
What happens if you disable "remove copy protection based on ..." in DVD settings for this disc?

This helped to see the tracks with its correct duration, however CloneDVD2 cannot read the tracks. It tries to repair the defect DVD structure, but fails.

This helped to see the tracks with its correct duration, however CloneDVD2 cannot read the tracks. It tries to repair the defect DVD structure, but fails.
Are you able to use without errors AnyDVD's built-in ripper to rip the DVD to your hard-disk?

Or you can wait for James to suggest something, he is the developer after all.

Are you able to use without errors AnyDVD's built-in ripper to rip the DVD to your hard-disk?

As mentioned it does not work. CloneDVDmobile sees tracks, but the ones with episodes with zero lenght. Looks the same way like attached screenshot.

Attachments

• CloneDVDmobile.PNG
    CloneDVDmobile.PNG
    172 KB · Views: 19
Back